Terms of service
- I agree to comply with the instructions, rules, and decisions of the instructor as it relates to me or my dog’s ability to safely complete this course. Even with this compliance, I understand that Sydney Bleicher consulting via freshpuppy training or ultimatepuppy.com does not guarantee the results of these consultations/classes.
- I understand that payment is due in full at the time of invoice and that there will be no refund of fees after the first class of each level.
- Space in my programs is limited and I choose my clients carefully. I ask that you enter into this relationship with the same level of care. Please be sure you’re ready to engage in training and have the time necessary for our work together. Because I’m committed to helping you achieve your best possible results, I require a commitment to seeing your full training package and plan through according to a preset schedule. We do not issue refunds for any reason, including missed appointments or unforeseen scheduling issues, a change of heart about training, or disagreement about positive training methods.
- You must cancel within 7 business days before your course is scheduled to start in order to receive a refund. This allows time to fill your slot. All refunds are subject to a $150 cancellation fee.
- Any phone consulting, administration or payment processing fees are entirely non-refundable.
- Any unused classes will expire 3 months after the date of purchase. Or at the end of the calendar year.
- Missed classes will be forfeited. This does not include rescheduling due to illness of person or dog.
- Consistency is a key ingredient to training success. Should COVID, inclement weather, mild illness, or other unpredictable circumstances make training in person impossible or unsafe, I reserve the right to move your scheduled training session(s) online to protect your training progress as well as my schedule and ability to serve you and others. Online training has proven to be an effective and powerful modality and such changes in service are not grounds for cancellation, postponement, or refund.
- I grant permission to Sydney Bleicher to use my dog’s photograph(s) and/or video(s) taken during training sessions for educational purposes and promotional purposes in any type of media.
- In the event of a medical emergency: in the event of a family medical emergency on my end class will be postponed. All classes will be honored. It may take a bit to get the schedule back in good working order. You will be contacted by Deborah Caira with information regarding medical emergencies.
Waiver and assumption of risks
- I understand that dog training may involve risks to myself, members of my family, or my dog. I assume all risks associated with participating in this training (online or in person) and will not hold Sydney Bleicher teaching via freshpuppy training or ultimatepuppy.com responsible in the event of injury to myself, family members, or my dog.
- I also agree to assume all responsibility for any damage done to property, persons, or other dogs that result from my actions or those of my dog.
- I hereby agree and covenant for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, and anyone else who may claim on my behalf to waive, release, and discharge Sydney Bleicher – and any other parties associated with any service provided – from any and all claims arising out of or in connection with or in any way related to this training and/or consulting.