Terms of service
- I agree to comply with the instructions, rules and decisions of the instructor as it relates to me or my dog’s ability to safely complete this course. Even with this compliance, I understand that Sydney Bleicher consulting via freshpuppy training or ultimatepuppy.com does not guarantee the results of these consultations/classes.
- I understand that payment is due in full 24 hours before the beginning of our first meeting and that there will be no refund of fees after the second meeting.
- I grant permission to Sydney Bleicher to use my dog’s photograph(s) and/or video(s) taken during training sessions for educational purposes and promotional purposes in any type of media.
Waiver and assumption of risks
- I understand that dog training may involve risks to myself, members of my family, or my dog. I assume all risks associated with participating in this training (on line or in person) and will not hold Sydney Bleicher teaching via freshpuppy training or ultimatepuppy.com responsible in the event of injury to myself, family members or my dog.
- I also agree to assume all responsibility for any damage done to property, persons or other dogs that result from my actions or those of my dog.
- I hereby agree and covenant for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and anyone else who may claim on my behalf to waive, release and discharge Sydney Bleicher – and any other parties associated with any service provided – from any and all claims arising out of or in connection with or in anyway related to this training and/or consulting.